ONLINE TRAINING FOR TEACHERS
As the COVID-19 crisis forces everyone to shift their education and social activity online, students need to understand the rules of the road for navigating the digital world more than ever before, and teachers are looking for content that is ready to use for distance learning. C&C is ready to go with a full suite of plug-n-play materials, including Independent Learning Videos that may be integrated into digital lessons for students.
C&C offers occasional trainings on how to use C&C resources. We also may be able to provide group training sessions for interested school districts.
In addition, we published a resource sheet with general information on using copyrighted materials in your online lessons: Copyright and Distance Learning: Tips and Resources for Teachers and Administrators.
C&C has regular office hours where we introduce our resources and answer any curriculum questions.
No registration required. ZOOM PASSWORD: C&C
- Elementary: Tuesdays (Link to join: https://zoom.us/j/
- September – October: every Tuesday at 1:00 and 3:30 PDT
- Middle School: Wednesdays (Link to join: https://zoom.us/j/
- September – October: every Wednesday at 1:00 and 3:30 PDT
- High School: Thursdays (Link to join: https://zoom.us/j/
- September – October: every Thursday at 1:00 and 3:30 PDT
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSE
An online, self-paced course covers the basics of copyright and how to teach it.
Earn the badge at your convenience. Start at our professional development page.
Be sure to check back for updates to this training schedule.
As always, we welcome questions at [email protected]